New eco-friendly PANTONE Color Formulas – now in an easier-to-use and store format!
This new edition of the Color Guide presents the existing 2,100 FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Colors created from new, more Earth-friendly formulations and an accompanying new PANTONE Color Number suffix, TPG (Textile Paper – “Green”). The colorant combinations have been modified to remove all lead pigments and chromium, while maintaining the same color integrity as the previous versions that featured the TPX suffix. Reformulating the colors in this product to make them more eco-friendly has allowed us to meet compliance standards in European countries and other parts of the world.
The FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Color Guide gives you 2,100 PANTONE Colors on paper for designing fashion accessories, home furnishings, cosmetics, products, paints, interiors and more. The lacquer-on-paper colors are ideal for specifying colors for non-fabric materials.
The Color Guide is chromatically arranged to enhance inspiration and speed production. The handy, take-along fan deck format makes it perfect for sample shopping, client meetings and on-site reviews. It’s your complete, comprehensive color library in a compact format.
These colors are also available as perforated paper chips in the PANTONE FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Color Specifier, as well as on cotton (with the TCX number suffix).
- 2,100 FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS with a TPG suffix
- Colors have been reformulated to be more eco-friendly
- Colors are now split into two guides for easier handling
- Create products using non-fabric materials such as home furnishings, paints and interiors, fashion accessories, cosmetics and industrial design
- Provides the most accurate and effective way to communicate and specify color choices to clients and manufacturers
- Colors are arranged by color family for fast and easy inspiration and color location
- Portable color-on-paper fan decks are ideal for sample shopping, client or vendor meetings and on-site reviews
- 2,100 lacquer-on-paper colors
- Color numbers feature new TPG suffix
- Reformulated colors meet international compliance standards
- Colors are numerically referenced and named
- Two-volume guide set
- Includes PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software download, for digital design with all PANTONE Color libraries
- Dimensions: 1 5/8″ x 9 1/4″
The essential color tools that are always available at your fingertips.
- Color-on-paper fan deck set contains 2,100 colors (includes 175 new colors)
- Each color is numerically referenced and named for quick color decisions
- Portable design tool is perfect for sample shopping, client or vendor meetings, and on-site reviews.
- Includes COLOR MANAGER software download enabling digital design with all PANTONE Color librarie