The pulse oximeter works out the oxygen saturation by comparing how much red light and infrared light is absorbed by the blood. Depending on the amounts of oxy Hb and deoxy Hb present, the ratio of the amount of red light absorbed compared to the amount of infrared light absorbed changes.
1. A Battery life indicator
2. In the absence of signals, the product would power-off automatically after 8 seconds.
3. Small, light in weight, and convenient to carry.
Keys function description: In standby mode, start the key instrument into the working state, Touch this button under the working state can change the display mode.
Note: The machine profile picture is only for reference use, specificity in-kind prevails.
Press start button(>3s), into parameter setup, As menu 1:
1. In menu 1, Short press (< 1s) to switch the UI interface direction and Long press to enter the setting mode of blood oxygen (>3s)
2. Put the finger into the test position of the oximeter, and the oximeter will automatically test and display the results
- Using devices outdoors or under strong light; please adjust the screen brightness to a higher level for proper observation.
- Users should choose a lower brightness to conserve battery power.
2. In menu 2. When the “** signal is shown on the “Sounds Setup”, Press the button (>3s) and enter into the menu 1, Press the button (<1s) to select an item, and then press the button (>3s) to setup data. Choose “+” or “-” to increase or decrease values.
1. Install a pair of AAA batteries into the battery compartment.
2. Plug a finger into a rubber hole of the Oximeter.
3. Press button on the front panel to start.
4. Do not shake your finger or move your body when the Oximeter is working.
5. Press the button if you want to change the display direction.
6. Read the relevant value from the display screen.
7. The device will automatically power off in 8 seconds if there is no finger signal.
When plugging your finger into the Oximeter, your nail surface must be upward.
Declaration: Please use the alcohol to clean the rubber before each test and clean the tested finger with alcohol before and after the test. (The rubber inside of the Oximeter is a rubber which has no toxin, causes no harm, and brings no side effect such as an allergy to the skin).
Hang Rope Installation
1. Put the rope thin end through the hole.
2. Put the rope coarser end through its already wearing thin end part and tighten.
1.One user manual
Detailed Descriptions of Product Functions:
- Display Type: OLED display
- SpO2: Measurement range: 70% ~ 99%;
Accuracy: +2% on the stage of 80% ~ 99%;
3% on the stage of 70% ~ 79%;
Below 70% no requirement
- PR. Measurement range: 30BPM-240BPM
Accuracy: ±1BPM or ±1% (the larger one)
- Power: two AAA 1.5V alkaline batteries
- Power consumption: below 30mA
- Automatic power-off: The product power off by itself when no finger is in the product for ≥28 seconds.
- Operation Environment:
Temperature: 5 °C -40 °C
Humidity: 15% ~ 80%
Atmospheric pressure: 70kPa ~ 106kPa
Transport, storage environment:
Temperature: -10°C ~ 55°C
Atmospheric pressure: 50kPa ~ 106kPa, non-corrosive gas, and well-ventilated environment.