Digital Pipette Machine
Experience precision and accuracy with our Digital Pipette Machine, a critical tool for laboratory and scientific applications. Engineered for reliability and ease of use, this cutting-edge equipment is a game-changer in pipetting tasks. Its digital display and adjustable settings ensure precise volume measurements, allowing for consistent and reproducible results. With ergonomic design and intuitive controls, our Pipette Machine minimizes operator fatigue and enhances productivity during pipetting tasks. Its lightweight and compact build make it suitable for various laboratory settings. Trust our Digital Pipette Machine to streamline your pipetting processes, providing reliable and efficient liquid handling for your research and experiments.
Digital pipette machine, also known as an electronic pipette, is a laboratory instrument used for accurate and precise liquid handling. It is an advanced version of the traditional manual pipette, designed to make the pipetting process more efficient, reproducible, and user-friendly.
Key features of a digital pipette machine typically include:
- Digital Display: The pipette machine has an electronic interface with a digital display that allows users to set the desired volume accurately.
- Variable Volume: pipetting volume within a specific range according to their experimental requirements.
- Single-Channel or Multi-Channel: Digital pipettes come in single-channel and multi-channel configurations. Single-channel pipettes are used for dispensing a single sample at a time, while multi-channel pipettes can handle multiple samples simultaneously, typically ranging from 4 to 12 channels.
- Pipetting Modes: These machines usually offer different pipetting modes, such as standard pipetting, reverse pipetting (useful for viscous samples), and multistepping (allowing sequential dispensing).
- Built-in Memory: digital pipettes have a built-in memory function that allows users to save frequently used settings or protocols, making it easier to repeat pipetting tasks.
- Rechargeable Battery: Many digital pipette machines are equipped with rechargeable batteries, allowing them to be used cordlessly for increased flexibility and mobility.
- Ergonomic Design: These pipettes are designed for user comfort during prolonged use, with ergonomic grips to reduce strain on the hand and wrist.
- Calibration and Autoclavable: Digital pipettes often come with calibration options, ensuring accuracy, and precision. Additionally, many models have parts that can be autoclaved for sterilization.
- Compatibility with Tips: Digital pipette machines are designed to work with compatible disposable pipette tips, which ensure proper sample handling and prevent cross-contamination between different samples.