Shrinkage template & Scale
Achieve accurate fabric measurements with our Shrinkage Template & Scale, a critical tool for the textile and garment industries. Engineered for precision and efficiency, this advanced equipment is a game-changer in evaluating fabric shrinkage. The shrinkage template provides a standard grid pattern, and the scale allows for precise measurement of fabric shrinkage percentage. With user-friendly instructions and a compact design, our Shrinkage Scale ensures consistent and reliable results. Its sturdy construction and durable materials make it suitable for continuous use in fabric testing laboratories. Trust our Shrinkage Template to streamline your fabric shrinkage assessment, enabling quality control and adherence to industry standards.
- Template with Grid: The shrinkage template has a grid pattern with lines or squares of a known size printed on it. The grid helps measure the fabric's dimensions before and after washing.
- Fabric Sample Holder: The template may have a fabric sample holder, where a piece of the fabric is placed for measurement.
- Measurement Markings: The template and scale have clear measurement markings, usually in centimeters or inches, to determine the fabric dimensions precisely.
- Shrinkage Calculation: The scale includes markings or calculations to determine the percentage of shrinkage based on the difference in measurements before and after the fabric treatment.
Using a shrinkage template and scale involves the following steps:
- Pre-Treatment Measurement: Before subjecting the fabric to washing or other treatments, a sample of the fabric is cut and placed within the template's fabric sample holder. The dimensions of the fabric are measured using the grid or markings on the template.
- Post-Treatment Measurement: After the fabric undergoes the specified treatment (e.g., washing, drying, etc.), the same fabric sample is re-measured using the template and scale.
- Shrinkage Calculation: The shrinkage percentage is calculated by comparing the dimensions before and after treatment using the measurement markings on the template and scale.